Chiari Malformation (pronounced Kee-ah-ree) a serious neurological disorder where the bottom part of the brain, the cerebellum, descends out of the skull and crowds the spinal cord, putting pressure on both the brain and spine and causing many symptoms.

September 02, 2010

Interesting few days

Well the last few days have been very interesting. I have finally gone two days without a headache. On the downside when I took my walking test for school and was shaking by the end, but I did it. This cane thing is starting to make my shoulder hurt but I guess its a necessary evil to keep from falling flat on my face lol . My son decided he needed a hair cut at school yesterday he now has two bald spots on top of it. I had my Art Appreaciation test today and actually got a perfect score. I am so excited to head to San Antonio tomorrow. My nephew is on his way I can't wait till he is born and I get to see my brother that I haven't seen in nearly 3 years. So much to cram into such a little weekend. See you all on the flip side

No comments:

Post a Comment