Chiari Malformation (pronounced Kee-ah-ree) a serious neurological disorder where the bottom part of the brain, the cerebellum, descends out of the skull and crowds the spinal cord, putting pressure on both the brain and spine and causing many symptoms.

June 23, 2012

Rough Night

Talk about a rough night last night. My children just wouldn't go to bed. Finally got the boys in bed around 10 and hubby came home about 1030 and took our daughter out to the living room. My meds were in my backpack so I took one and went to sleep and tossed and turned all night. This morning I have woken up to blurry vision. (thank you high school teacher that taught me the home row key :) I am dizzy this morning and I am wondering if a weather change is coming because that is normally when I have these symptoms. I really need to call my neurologist back and find out what is going on. My kids are up and eating ceral and my daughter is jumping to her hearts content. I will be getting down to business today and get some homework done. Did I mention I have 5 classes this semester for my Clinical Medical Assistant degree. All of you have a blessed day.

Never give up, Never Surrender, Fight for a Cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment