Chiari Malformation (pronounced Kee-ah-ree) a serious neurological disorder where the bottom part of the brain, the cerebellum, descends out of the skull and crowds the spinal cord, putting pressure on both the brain and spine and causing many symptoms.

August 08, 2012

Almost 2 Weeks

Well it has been almost 2 weeks since I had the Botox injections to try and stop my migraines and it hasn't worked. I can't say that I am surprised since none of my meds want to work. But I had gotten my hopes up that it would. I mean seriously after 31 injections into my head, neck and shoulders you kind of expect something would happen. Sadly, I have had a migraine for four straight days now. I had a few after the injections but they said give it time to work. I think I have and I will not be going back for this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment