Chiari Malformation (pronounced Kee-ah-ree) a serious neurological disorder where the bottom part of the brain, the cerebellum, descends out of the skull and crowds the spinal cord, putting pressure on both the brain and spine and causing many symptoms.

August 09, 2012

So Tired

Not only could I not sleep last night but this morning I wake up and every joint in my body is on fire and I have a migraine to boot. I am out of meds so I will be calling my doctor as soon as they open today to see if he can get me in for a refill. It didn't help last night that my daughter is teething so she was cranky at the times I could fall asleep for a bit. I hope and pray that this goes away in time for me to spend some quality time with my kiddos I want to take them to the spalsh park sometime today. I just want to spend some quality time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment