Chiari Malformation (pronounced Kee-ah-ree) a serious neurological disorder where the bottom part of the brain, the cerebellum, descends out of the skull and crowds the spinal cord, putting pressure on both the brain and spine and causing many symptoms.

October 23, 2012

Why

Why do I have to deal with doctors telling me that I'm to young to be feeling the way I do? I know how old I am ! Why do I have to hear from my own doctor a Veterans Administration doctor that if I lost weight I would feel better? Yes I know that I am overweight ! Yes I know I could loose a few! Did you think I didn't know this ? Did you think my self-esteem needed a gut shot! Are you trying to make my depression worse? I have tried working out and all that does is make me dizzy with a migraine and go blind for a few minutes! I have Chiari I cannot stop my self from feeling these things! That's why I came to you for help, medication so that I can feel some semblance of normal! Why can't you research my condition so you can know how to help me instead of judging me! I'm already depressed, frustrated, in pain, and angry! Thank you for making me realize that this fight will never end. How dare you judge me! Yes I was skinnier two years ago when you saw me last! I had just had brain surgery you twit. I wasn't eating I was puking my guts out because of pain meds and not to mention pregnant because another dr forgot to give me a pregnancy test before he cracked my skull open. I have just lost all faith in Drs. how dare you think that because your a Dr that you have the right to criticize me when I know more about my condition than you do ad I'm not a Dr.



Ok rant over

No comments:

Post a Comment