Chiari Malformation (pronounced Kee-ah-ree) a serious neurological disorder where the bottom part of the brain, the cerebellum, descends out of the skull and crowds the spinal cord, putting pressure on both the brain and spine and causing many symptoms.

August 30, 2010

People

People are getting on my nerves they think that they know more than my doctors and telling me I am making up symptoms for attention. They don't seem to realize I have had this my whole life and the symptoms are now rearing their ugly heads. Well if they want to be like that then they are not really family. This is hard and stressful for me I don't like feeling this way I guess from now on I will not be telling them anything and when things happen I'm not going to tell them I don't need negativity and I don't need people telling me I shouldn't be feeling this way. I need support now not scorn or riducule. What is going on is me and my husbands business. The only peoples opinions I care about are my husbands and Gods. So unless you are going to be supportive and helpful then please keep your comments to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment